I want to see more HotKeyNet progamming issues and ideas!!!

What do people think of HotkeyNet?

I want to see more HotKeyNet progamming issues and ideas!!!

Postby terrhian on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

Forum is very quiet after I went through a few recent posts... I just may have to start looking back to all of them eventually!

The U.S. Navy servers won't let me access other multiboxing forums. Thank God I can check this forum out since this is the software I use (^_^). But I know there are other Hotkeynet users that post on other forums... (;_;)... So sad...

*CHEERS* to HotKeyNet! Love the program! Very powerful and clean.
terrhian

Re: I want to see more HotKeyNet progamming issues and ideas!!!

Postby HotkeyNet on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:28 am

terrhian wrote:Forum is very quiet after I went through a few recent posts... I just may have to start looking back to all of them eventually!

The most informative threads are probably from 2008 and maybe 2009 ... that's when most of the program's features were designed, and there was a lot of discussion between testers and me about how they should work.

terrhian wrote:The U.S. Navy servers won't let me access other multiboxing forums.

Why is that? Did somebody in the navy make a deliberate decision, "Multiboxing websites are bad, let's block them?"

terrhian wrote:*CHEERS* to HotKeyNet! Love the program! Very powerful and clean.

Thanks! :)
-- Freddie
HotkeyNet
Site Admin

Postby terrhian on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:01 pm

To answer the question about not being able to access certain websites. I'm only speculating because I don't know web pages very well. But I believe certain web page access ports are blocked. Its not just multiboxing websites though. My guild website, WoW Insider, and others are also blocked. I believe its just certain IP providers are blocked. So if you happen to get your website through an IP provider that the Navy deems shady, we won't be able to see it.

I'm going to start checking out the 2008-2009 posts then. Thanks!
terrhian

Postby katharsis on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:59 am

I just may have to start looking back to all of them eventually!

I do that from time to time. Tis fun and we tend to forget great features that were added by our requests.
katharsis

Return to Cheers and jeers